Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Very easy, wish there was a little bit more to the story, I was relly doing good with Fancy Pants!

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

Great game! But, I played this game a LONG time ago so I would be thankful if somebody could tell me how to increase the capacity of the materials (So I can have more than only 3 of each)

Congrats, Edgebee!

Dig To China Dig To China

The description for the time power-up thingy should be ''Time is money.''

Thanks for a fun game Octopodo c:

Wave Warrior EXE1(Edited) Wave Warrior EXE1(Edited)

Loved the Emerald chase, and 3 battles in the first episode? Awesome! Still grammar isn' t the best, but it doesn' t matter! Can' t wait for EXE3

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

AWSOMSAWC

The name of the game sound kinda wrong.

Final Sonic Emblem RPG Final Sonic Emblem RPG

I played this a fairly long time ago. For all of you who struggle in the battle -

1- Use Super Sonic Slam
2- Keep attacking and using Cure

Also, I feel IDKWHATIFEELLIKEBUTITISNOTAGOODFEELING when the game ends after sonic learns Chaos Control :(

Lands Of Mobius eps 1 Lands Of Mobius eps 1

Really awesome, especially for just the first episode!

Sonic Superform SC Sonic Superform SC

Niddy, do you mean Darkspine Sonic?

Sonic RPG Eps 9 Sonic RPG Eps 9

Awesome game, really love how you took the parts of the movie you made and put them in this cool game. Zero complains from me and don' t rush part 10. If it takes a long time, I will wait no matter how long it takes for you to make it, and I' m sure your other fans will too. And this is to all people who are complaining about DBZ influences, not just in this game but in others also, and movies too, don' t bug the maker just because he uses them to make the game actually something, and it takes him a long time to make something and you just complain. So, to me complaining about some sound effects and similarties to an anime that has nothing to do with whatever you are watching or playing makes no sense. Sorry for this long review...

P.S. Keep it up MidNightMaren!